Donald Trump warns North Korea that US military action is ‘locked and loaded’ for the country

US President Donald Trump is not backing out of the war of words with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and has issued a new warning to the secretive nation that a military action against the country was “locked and loaded,” his latest salvo in an escalating war of words with Pyongyang’s nuclear-armed regime. 

Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path! Mr Trump tweeted on Friday.
Trump’s initial threats against North Korea escalated earlier in the week, when he warned that the Kim regime would face “fire and fury like the world has never seen” if it continues its threatening behavior towards the US and went further to say maybe his tough talk “wasn’t tough enough.”

Trump also warned the country that it should be “very, very nervous” of the consequences if it even thinks of attacking US soil, after Pyongyang on Thursday said it was making plans to launch missiles towards the US Pacific territory of Guam.

Pyongyang said the scheme to target the island, a key US military outpost in the western Pacific, was intended to “signal a crucial warning” as “only absolute force” would have an effect on a US leader “bereft of reason.”

Meanwhile China on Friday pleaded with the US and North Korea for restraint, urging the both sides “to be cautious with their words and actions.”

This is not ending anytime soon. 

Talking Point
-What are your thoughts?
-Do you see The North making good it's threat?
-Who wins this battle at the end if anything should happen?

No comments

Thanks for viewing. Your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomo TIMES, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for Eyewitness news, Gossips reports, Adverts?
Email us on; olomotimes@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.