Turkish military says it has killed 27 Kurdish militants in the southeast

Turkey: 27 members of the outlawed Kurdish PKK militant group has been killed in air strikes and land operations in the southeast of Turkey said Turkish military on Friday.
The military also said at least 30 people were injured in the operation in Hakkari province, a predominantly Kurdish area of the country where the PKK has staged a three-decade insurgency calling for Kurdish state.

Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim had earlier said the group had wasted the opportunity for a political peace process, after Turkish military launched a series of bomb attacks following the breakdown of a ceasefire with the state last year.

No comments

Thanks for viewing. Your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomo TIMES, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for Eyewitness news, Gossips reports, Adverts?
Email us on; olomotimes@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.