12 killed in explosion in Philippine's president home town as he visits
Philippine: At least 12 people has been killed and dozens wounded after an explosion hit a market in Davao, Philippine, the home
town of President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday said presidential spokesman adding that the cause of
the blast is unknown.
Speaking to Reuters, President Duterte's son Paolo Duterte who is the vice mayor of the city said his father was in Davao on
Friday, but was safe and at a police station after the explosion.According to a military spokeswoman, the incident took place at a street market outside the high-end Marco Polo hotel in Davao, in southern Philippines.
At least 30 people had been hospitalised said a police officer.
Presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella told CNN Philippines that 10 people were confirmed dead and about 60 others wounded.




No comments
Thanks for viewing. Your comments are appreciated.
Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomo TIMES, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.
Need to contact us for Eyewitness news, Gossips reports, Adverts?
Email us on; olomotimes@gmail.com