Chris Brown speaks out after gun assault arrest and stand-off with police-maintains his innocence

Celebrities: Pop star Chris Brown, 27 has continued prove his innocence after he was arrested on gun assault charges and accused of pulling a gun on former beauty queen Baylee Curan during a row at his Los Angeles home last week Tuesday.
Chris told ABC News;

"I cannot wait till the truth comes to light about this incident and this situation.
"You know, because my character's been defaced and who I am as a person and my integrity.
"I'm glad all my real supporters know me, and know the truth and see the truth."
Cops had besieged Chris's home on Tuesday last week after the blonde made a pre-dawn 911 call claiming Chris threatened her with a gun during an argument over a piece of jewellery.
 
According to Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, he said the cops haven't found a gun or jewellery matching the description Baylee gave when they searched the singer's home.
"There was a search that was done. They went in, and said they had a description of the piece of jewellery. Not found in the house. They went in, a gun, not found in the house" Mark said.
Surveillance cameras on Chris's home are also being investigated, and Mark maintained that they will further prove his client is innocent.
"There's no Chris Brown waving a gun. No Baylee looking at a box of jewellery"Mark said of the footage.
The police has charged Chris on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and the singer is expected to appear in court on September 20.

No comments

Thanks for viewing. Your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomo TIMES, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for Eyewitness news, Gossips reports, Adverts?
Email us on; olomotimes@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.